Click here for the School Calendar
Year 4 – Spring Term 2011
Class – 4B Information Sheet - Spring Term
- English – Myths and Legends
- Mathematics – as per national strategy
- Creative Curriculum – the Greeks
- Music – we will be working towards our class production of Fleeced.
- PE – Gymnastics, Tag Rugby and Greek Dance.
How you can help at home
- Please try to hear your child read and check they understand what they are reading
- Library is on a Friday
- Ensure homework is completed on time. Maths – given Tuesday for Thursday. English – given Thursday, in Friday. Spellings – given Friday, tested following Friday
- Every child has a homework diary. All homework is recorded in the homework diary. Please can you sign it to indicate that you have seen it
- Make sure your child takes responsibility for bringing to school all they need each day.
- PE is on a Wednesday and Friday
- Kit – T – shirt and shorts for indoors. Trainers, spare socks, a sweatshirt and tracksuit trousers for outdoor PE – a plastic bag for muddy trainers
- Please ensure that no jewellery is worn and long hair is tied back
Important dates for this term
- February Half term – First installment for the residential due.
- 15th February – Class visit to the National Gallery
W. But ler